Using a valid library id number.
- Self-checkout units will issue a receipt that should be kept as a reminder of the due date.
- If assistance is needed please do not hesitate to contact the circulation staff.
- You are accountable for items borrowed on your id so never let another person use your id card or borrow books for another person.
- Students will not be allowed to borrow.
- Reference materials, rare books, periodicals, theses and CD’s not be allowed to borrow.
|Patron Type||Loan Period||Maximum Books|
|Professor||Academic semester||5 Books|
|Assistant Professor||Academic semester||5 Books|
|Lecturer||Academic semester||5 Books|
|Assistant Lecturer||Academic semester||5 Books|
|Demonstrator||Academic semester||3 Books|
Books should be returned on or before the due date in the library entrance. Books not returned on time to the proper location will result in a fine.
An overdue book will automatically block a patron from borrowing. The library will send patrons with overdue books two overdue notices. Failure to receive an overdue notice does not exempt a borrower from a fine.
Any book overdue for more 2 months will be considered lost and its cost, plus 10% of the current price of the book to cover the administrative overheads and the previous overdue penalties will be added to the borrower’s library account.
Books can be renewed on or before the due date provided 2 months.